Job ref : N-L96 Location : Central London Salary : £550 net /w
A family is looking for a warm and qualified full time live out nanny who can provide quality childcare support for their toddler, on a permanent position.
- General nursery duties
- Light housekeeping related to the child
- A valid first aid qualification is a must.
- Cat friendly
- A driver would be a bonus but not essential
Start date : September 2023
Job ref : N-L22 Location: Chelsea, London Salary : £50,000 g/y
One of our long term client is seeking an energetic full time live out French speaking nanny to look after their little baby girl. The family requires a nanny who genuinely loves to spend time with children and encourage their development.
- A valid first aid qualification is also necessary
- French mother tongue
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 5 pm approximately, flexibility is needed for the weekends and evenings
- General nursery duties
Start date : ASAP
Live in Nanny
Job ref : N-L76 Location St John’s Wood Salary : £40,000
Lovely Live in Nanny role, family based in St Johns wood
A lovely opportunity has come up for a highly professional nanny who has extensive newborn experience. The role is to look after newborn twins.
The family are very keen to find someone who is very loving, with a kind and gentle personality, who is sensitive, flexible, active, positive, patient and enthusiastic able to engage with the little one and bring them on educationally to help them hit their developmental milestones, weaning …
The family would like someone who can be with them for a long time, they value flexibility, responsibility and kindness and hopes to find someone who shares these values. You would be working at weekend and have 2 days off during the week.
The role is live in & they would like for you to travel with them, usually every half term and Summer holiday.
The house is fully staff so you won’t have to do any housekeeping or laundry duties.
Room with private bathroom.
• All childcare duties
• Following routine/naps schedule, helping with weaning etc.
• Going for walks and to the park and playground to get fresh air
• Sole charge basis mainly
• Bed and Bath time
• Planning activities and arranging fun things to do
• Nursery duties –keeping play areas/bedroom and toys tidy and organised
• Driver would be a bonus but not essential.
• Essential that you have newborn twins experience
• Experience with toddlers and confident with all the early years stages and development
• Happy, kind and relaxed personality who will make the role their own
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
Reference Number: FB-41199
Location: St Johns wood
Salary: pa, gross, £35,000 - £45,000
Job Pay Interval: Monthly
Contract Length: Permanent
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday time tbc
Start Date: End of January/February 2024
Start date : January 2024