Job ref : PP-L57 Location: Central London Salary : £35,000 plus
One of our client is looking for a full time private PA in London. You will be working remotely for now then from the family office in Mayfair.
- Previous experience supporting an UHNW family
- Proficiency Microsoft Office and IT save
- Highly proactive, capable for thinking ahead and taking initiative
- DBS Check
- Booking meetings, arranging lunches, appointments etc
- Fluent in english, another language would be a bonus Italian or Portuguese
- Assisting with various real estate/interior design projects
- Ad hoc project work
- Manage household staff
Start date : September 2021
Job ref : PP-L098 Location: London Salary : Up to 70,000+Bonus+Ben
One of our client is looking for a full time private PA in London. Based between the family home and Family Office in Knightsbridge you will manage the smooth running of a fast paced family home. From managing the nanny, housekeeper, chef, gardener and more.
Tech savvy and will be relied upon to be a real problem solver and to go above and beyond to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Degree educated (as requested by the client)
- 5+ years Private PA experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility for some evening / weekend contact
Start date : ASAP
Job ref : PP- C087 Location: Central London Salary : Up to £60,000 depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join a private investment office in South-West London
- Arranging and researching travel
- Coordinating tickets and guest lists for events
- Filing and document preparation
- Answering the phone
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing the ever changing diaries of the 3 associates
Start date : May 2021
Job ref : PPHM-L67 Location: Chelsea, London Salary : £65,000+Bonus
We are looking for a private PA for our UHNW client in central London.
The role will require a candidate with experience across staff management and facilities maintenance whilst still having a natural ability to ensure the utmost standards are being kept to at all times.
- Can do attitude and flexibility are a must.
- Managing the household staff, overseeing all security procedures, managing the building, liaising with contractors.
- Handle budget for household bills and other expenses, run errands and be first point of contact for the family.
The ideal candidate will be able to ensure the smooth running of the household A to Z without any supervision. If you are a proactive, flexible and experienced PA, please do not hesitate to apply.
Must have minimum 5 years prior experience in a similar private household before and checkable references
Start date : April 2021